Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beginning

Hi to everyone...........
This sounds a little awkward here because there is no one on the otherside to answer ,atleast for now.Now its a dillema to think what to write on your first blog .I mean there is always a first time.But one more fact follows it.We always want our first experience to be good, if not the best.Like reading first page of textbook which is still smelling great.So how do i make this first post of mine different.I mean when you are not writing you think there is whole world to write about.but when you come on this side of dashboard you know its not as easy as it seems.So today i m not doing anything but introducing myself and my blog to you people.
hiii..........
I m niti verma .and there are few things you will always find on this web page.First ,ofcourse, it will be me. Then there will be a land mark which will define the era i wrote it and atlast there will be a fully faltu questions which keep coming in my mind.Its your wish to answer them or not.

2 comments:

  1. just a little typo there in the title... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the correction.I think now the apt title would be 'Beginning can start with a mistake'...........:)
    Now its corrected..

    ReplyDelete